Prylada at Embedded World 2023
March 24, 2023
Whenever your company has an opportunity to participate in a trade fair that is relevant to your product industry, grasp it. A trade fair itself is the platform that provides you with the time, space, and multiple opportunities to foster your business relationships and increase your brand awareness.
Prylada is just back from Embedded world Exhibition&Conference 2023 with the feelings of gratitude and anticipation of new interesting projects. Our team was glad to present the Prylada solutions for physical asset digitalization at our booth as well as to take part in the startup conference introducing the key capabilities of Prylada in front of the industry experts.
The Prylada team was represented by:
- Dzmitry Tsybulka, Chairman – Experienced chief executive officer with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and service industry.
- Andrei Zhulouski, Senior Consultant – Experienced engineering manager with deep expertise in crisis management, bringing a strategic vision and product-driven mindset to every project he leads.
- Viktor Belanovich, Sales Representative – Experienced sales specialist dedicated to bringing value to your business with an end-to-end IoT solution for asset monitoring.
The complex approach of Prylada and its capability to cover the full asset monitoring chain (from sensor to user) attracted the most attention from the side of our guests and other exhibitors. The trade fair participants also remarked the lack of end-to-end solutions on the market, pointing out to this feature as the core advantage for the customers looking for a single provider to close their monitoring needs.
It was the great pleasure for our team to meet with other companies from the industry, learn more about their technologies and products, as well as discuss our potential partnership. Andrei, Dzmitry, and Wiktor had a chance to demonstrate our extended experience in development of custom hardware, firmware, and software based on the real Prylada devices and dashboards.
Among the devices that our visitors could see were:
- Prylada IoT Gateway - collects data from sensors and wirelessly transfers it to a control panel for analysis and visualization.
- Probeberry Gateway - designed to collect data from sensors and transfer it to a remote control panel through wired interfaces.
- Probeberry Testbench - designed to enable any type of device under test to communicate with a PC and different types of hardware.
- PryladaRF Shield - installed into the Prylada IoT Gateway to enable a radio channel for data transfer, thus expanding the wireless communication capabilities of Prylada.
- PryladaRF Beacon - is connected directly to sensors and transport data from them to the Prylada gateways via a radio channel.
- PryladaSerial Shield - is installed into the Prylada IoT Gateway to enable 4 additional interfaces for data transfer: RS232, RS485, I2C, and SDI12.
Our team showcased the devices with the reference to their potential application, including:
- Physical asset tracking
- Remote asset monitoring
- Predictive maintenance
- Data analysis
- Device management
As for the trends that prevailed among the industry solutions, we can highlight the main three:
- AI is becoming а full-fledged and attractive player on the market. It could be clearly seen that the skills of correct interconnection with AI and quality assurance of AI results are highly valuable. The technology is 100% capable to ensure a good start for small and mid-size embedded companies.
- Cybersecurity is the trend #2, which was presented in various solutions for secure device operation and data transfer. At the same time, this can be considered as the sign pointing out to the risks and vulnerability of the industry.
- The presented 5G solutions showed their high development potential in 5G devices and infrastructure.
Embedded world Exhibition&Conference 2023 has not only become a platform for establishment of new connections, but also provided an additional opportunity to foster the existing relationships. Prylada IoT Gateway employs Nordic Semiconductor nRF9160 SiP for LTE-M connectivity between the devices and a Cloud platform, and it was at the exhibition our team personally met with the great Nordic team. Andrei Zhukouski, in his interview to Nordic, mentioned the core factors that make our solution partnership successful.
We would like to express our gratitude to the organizers of this awesome networking space and all our partners who spent their time to come see us and talk to us. We were happy to witness this bright event, and now we get back to work to help you solve your asset monitoring challenges.
What is Prylada?
Prylada is a complex IoT solution designed to collect data from distributed infrastructure assets and transport it to a central monitoring software for analysis and visualization. With Prylada, you can turn the collected data into high-value information to empower your business.